Specialty Packaging Products
Responsible. Productive. Innovative. Performance.
Eco-Crates: Putting Waste to Work.
Americans use 60 million plastic bottles per day, and more than 51.6 million — 86 % — end up in landfills. That’s over 18 billion per year, and each bottle can take 700 years or more to decompose.
Eco-Crates offer a solution. Incorporating plastic from recycled water bottles, Eco-Crates are corrugated containers made for shipping anywhere in the world — durable, weatherproof, reusable and fully recyclable. A single truckload of Eco-Crates saves over 70,000 bottles from going to landfills.
- Replaces wood cost-effectively
- Reduces setup time
- Reduces labor costs
- Lower weight reduces shipment costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Compliant with RoHS for shipping to EU countries
- Able to meet International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) or American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) shipping standards
- Less space required for warehouse storage
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Easy to use in your plant and for your customer
- Attractive and image conscious